LUMINEERS® BY CERINATE® are porcelain veneers that offer the painless way to a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile.
LUMINEERS are contact lens-thin and are placed over existing teeth without having to remove painful tooth structure (unlike traditional veneers.) LUMINEERS is the painless, permanent cosmetic solution for stained, chipped, discolored or misaligned teeth.
Dr. Pawlowicz is Your LUMINEERS dentist and he can apply these contact lens-thin “smile shapers” to teeth without any grinding or shaving, transforming teeth into a naturally beautiful smile that looks perfect for every individual. LUMINEERS can even be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them.
LUMINEERS can only be made from patented Cerinate porcelain unavailable anywhere other than the Cerinate Smile Design Studio. In just 2-3 visits to the Fox Chapel Dental Care office, you can have a custom-made smile that is clinically proven to last over 20 years - and it is completely reversible since your natural tooth structure is still intact! Get your perfect smile today!
Contact-Lens-Thin to Save Your Tooth Structure
- No shots or anesthetic required — procedure is entirely pain-free
- Little to no reduction of tooth structure - you keep your natural teeth intact! Unlike veneer procedures that require grinding, cutting and removal of tooth structure
- Patented porcelain — from Den-Mat Corporation, a trusted name in dentistry and oral care
- Minimal preparation required
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Only two visits necessary
- Extremely natural-looking because they are so thin (approximately .2 mm) and translucent — patented porcelain
- No temporaries required
- Restore and strengthen teeth. Help prevent wear
- Extraordinarily strong. Clinically proven to last up to 16 years
- A viable alternative to braces in many cases
- Can be placed over crowns and rejuvenate old dental bridge work
- No micro-leakage or micro-cracking
- Evolving from Cerinate porcelain restorations, rated as one of the top 100 dental products for 2002 by Dentistry Today, a highly-respected publication.
Related Porcelain Veneer Articles
Smile Design Enhanced with Porcelain Veneers
In part two of the series on Smile Design, Dear Doctor takes an in-depth look at Porcelain Veneers, a superior yet minimally invasive technique for smile enhancement. We'll explain not only when they're appropriate, but also when they're not... Read Article
Porcelain Crowns & Veneers
A closer look at two innovative techniques and strategies to improve your smile. In many instances these two restorative techniques can produce nearly identical esthetic results, even though they are structurally different... Read Article
Porcelain Veneers – Without A Drill
No drilling — reality or ridiculous? A no-drill technique requires a second look, as new materials and concepts have created new esthetic possibilities. Reactions and opinions among dentists have ranged from absolute disbelief to moderate acceptance. This article gives hope and reasons for patients to get excited about this conservative drill-free cosmetic technique... Read Article